Personal Information Collected
To use the Platform your personal information reasonably capable of identifying you as an individual (“Personal Information”) is collected. Personal Information does not include anonymous or aggregate information that does not identify you as an individual.
• Creating a User Account: If you sign up to use our Platform, we collect your Ethereum wallet address, email address, and username. The User may elect to provide their full name, location, and other information.
• Applying to a promotional Drop as an Artist: If you want to release a drop with ENFTEE, we collect your first and last name, email address, a short application video, Ethereum wallet address, and information about your art.
• Visiting the Site : We also collect basic analytics data when you access or use the Platform through Cookies. See our Cookies Policy below for more information about the Cookies we use and what data they may collect.
Access to Personal Information
We rely on service providers to make some of the Platform’s features work, including our website providers or the company who supports the chat feature. These providers may have access to Personal Information we collect so they can do this work on our behalf. We work hard to ensure these providers only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
We also collect basic analytics data through Cookies when you access or use the Platform. A “Cookie” is a small piece of data or text file stored on the local hard disk of your computer or mobile device. These include our own first-party Cookies and third-party Cookies. Some Cookies are only stored temporarily and destroyed each time you close your web browser. Others may remain on your browser and may collect and store data for a period of time after you have left the Platform.
• Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how users interact with the Platform and serve you information about products or services.
Web Browser Cookies
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our Platform or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. Please visit your web browser site to view changing cookie setting.
You may email us to correct your personal information that you have provided and also ask us to stop sending marketing or promotional materials through email.
The Platform is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we collected Personal Information from a child under 13 we will delete that information from our files.
Personal Information Usage
Personal Information may be used in these categories:
• Release or list Digital Collectibles on our site, for the artist or other IP owner;
• Provide critical updates, confirmations, or security alerts;
• Provide support or respond to questions or comments;
• Personalize and improve the platform experience;
• Inform about products, services, news, or promotional opportunities;
• Analyze and improve the Platform.
Nothing in this Policy restricts the ability to:
• Comply with applicable law, rules, or regulations, including the DMCA;
• Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or lawful court order;
• Cooperate with law enforcement agencies about conduct we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate the law;
• Protect our rights or our property;
• Enforce our Terms of Service; or,
• Prevent behavior that is (or that we think may be) illegal or unethical.
For more information you can email us.